Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Poem of sorts and a story

I wish death on your head

     Oh, bugs in my bed

You’re not welcome on my skin

     Neither you nor your kin

Because of the itch

     My Mattress I did ditch

Poison I did liberally spray

     Under my net you can no longer play

Oh how I wish death on your head

     Oh, gross little bugs in my bed!!!


So I have been dealing with critters in my mattress... I look like I have chicken pox!  I have now switched my matress, sprayed my new one and washed my sheets.  I still needed to spray the bed frame because they can hide in the cricks!!  So I headed over to the clinic to see if they had more (you can't get the right spray in Canada, so I didn't bring any).  It was after hours but the back door was open so I knew that I could walk in.  I poked my head in and saw no one so I walked into the next room... still no one.  Then I heard a little voice "Who is here?"  I checked the other room and saw no one... I could tell where the voice was comng from!  I answered "It's Candace"... then the nurse said "I am in here, come in"... the only room left to check was the medication room, so I tried the handle.  I opened the door to find the nurse and another missionary checking their email and facebook in the only air conditioned room!

It made me laugh that they would check email with the drugs... but ac is ac and I would do the same!!

I have now sprayed my entire bed and put cream on all my itchy spots.  I am worried that Cheeky has bed bugs so she is not allowed in my bed anymore!!

Blessings on all who read about my little life in the dirt

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite

Candace



1 comment:

Aunty Dale said...

....and if they do SMACK them till they are Black & Blue :0)